Of course everyone is talking about cloud and the latest trends, but have you seen what’s being written about the developments in mobile applications? I was browsing the Internet and discovered a bunch of articles about this, that and the other iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry apps.
I’m not just referencing the light social or game apps, I’m talking heavy-duty IT apps hitting mobile platforms.
Case in point:
- Mobile App Development: Web or Native, That Is the Question
- 3 considerations guiding SMB mobile app development
- The top 25 iPhone and iPad apps for business
- Escape the App Store: 4 ways to create smartphone Web apps
- Are we ready to support 50 billion devices on the Internet?
So next time you are looking for a business-critical app, don’t be surprised to find a mobile version.