Ever wonder what’s really behind your favorite products and services? Danny Wen and Shawn Liu, co-founders of Harvest sure did. Danny realized “in New York you walk past all these buildings and you never know that a company whose product you use is in a building you walk by every day.” That’s why his company, Harvest, created the WalkaboutNYC event, which asked technology companies from around New York City to give interested parties a sneak peak inside their geeky worlds. We dug the idea, so last week we opened the doors to our data center at 111 8th Avenue in the big apple. Feedback was overwhelmingly positive, and we’re pretty sure it wasn’t just because of the cocktails served at the after party – although they didn’t hurt J. Here are a few highlights of our New York data center in case you missed the tour:
- Location: Located in lower Manhattan’s premier carrier hotel
- Power Density: Supports up to 8kW power density per rack
- Redundancy: N+1 design providing concurrent maintainability of generator, UPS and cooling modules
- On-site Support: Experienced 24/7 on-site support with remote hands capability
- Carrier Diversity: Carrier neutral environments with 8+ carriers
Want the full effect? Schedule a private tour of our New York facility today.