From gaming execs and developers to casino owners and agency CEOs – all had gaming top of mind this week. Gaming industry professionals from around the world attended Global Gaming Expo (G2E) 2012 and one of the hottest topics was Internet gaming – the next frontier for casinos. Ad agency CEOs are in New York for the ninth annual Advertising Week. One of the four hottest topics discussed? You guessed it – gaming. They’ve probably discussed much more than the role of technology in gaming, but that’s the focus of my mashup this week.
What other game changers are taking place?
- Colocation playing a key role in free-to-play realm
- Are game developers tired of this console generation?
- PC gaming performance on Windows 8: A hard-data analysis
- Online video gaming needs go beyond streaming
- Gaming executives predict industry growth over the next 5 years
Considering your next move for your gaming IT Infrastructure? Chat with us! Our gaming customers include 4 of the top 5 fastest-growing companies.