Are you looking for a data center provider that can meet the needs of your business as you grow and scale? Cutting-edge data centers provide state-of-the-art features that can help you maximize performance, lower costs and increase efficiency.
Internap’s New York Metro Data Center offers some of the most advanced features available. The list below includes ten features to look for when evaluating innovative data center and colocation space.
- Wide breadth of services to build the best fit for your needs
The NY Metro Data Center offers a flexible menu of Cloud, Hosting, Colocation and Hybrid infrastructure services to help you build the optimal environment for your particular needs.
- High-density power allows you to scale in place
With power configurations up to 18kW per rack, you can simply add power as you grow – instead of adding a new physical footprint – and avoid incremental equipment costs, installation fees and hassle.
- Customer portal gives you a single-pane-of-glass view into your infrastructure
View and manage your colocation environment remotely with our customer portal. Reboot servers, check power utilization and environmentals, monitor bandwidth and hybridize your infrastructure all via a single interface.
- Hybridize your environment easily within the same data center
Seamlessly connect your colocation, managed hosting and cloud environments to maximize performance and lower bandwidth costs.
- Concurrent maintainability maximizes uptime and performance
More than just N+1, industry-leading data centers are designed for concurrent maintainability of electrical and mechanical systems, resulting in maximum uptime and performance for your applications.
- Performance IP™ service enables optimized connectivity
Internap’s Performance IP™ service provides optimized links up to 10GB through seven top tier carriers. In addition, our facilities offer a robust carrier Meet-Me-Room, including alternative transit and local access options.
- Energy-efficient design supports a “green” working environment
Designed to achieve LEED certification, our facility’s efficient design components include outdoor air economizers, variable frequency drives on chillers and pumps and cold aisle/hot aisle containment zones.
- State-of-the-art security features ensure your equipment is highly protected
Our facility’s comprehensive security measures include 24/7 on-site security personnel, closed-circuit television, as well as biometric, electronic and key card locks.
- On-site experts proactively monitor facility performance
Our experienced team of data center engineers and technical support staff are on-site 24/7, proactively monitoring facility performance and resolving issues before they impact your business.
- New York Metro location offers convenience and accessibility
Located in Secaucus, N.J., our facility is within easy access of the bridges and tunnels into Manhattan, the NJ Turnpike, the Secaucus Junction train station and the New York metropolitan area’s three international airports.