As the Internet infrastructure services provider that delivers performance without compromise, Internap is often recognized for our achievements in technology and support.
Awards, Accolades, Accreditations and Certifications
We are proud to be honored for our innovative hybrid infrastructure offerings, optimized performance and outstanding support. Additionally, we have been certified in a number of areas, which exemplifies our commitment to best practices that meet and exceed industry standards.
- Internap Named a TAG Top 40 Innovative Technology Company for its High-Performance Bare-Metal Cloud.
- Internap received the 2014 Frost & Sullivan Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award for best practices in the cloud services market.
- Internap honored as 2013 Gold Stevie Award winner in 11th annual American Business Awards for hybrid virtual and bare-metal cloud hosting service in the category of “Best New Product or Service of the Year for Cloud Infrastructure.”
- As one of InformationWeek’s 500 Top Technology Innovators across America. Internap’s Los Angeles data center was recognized for advanced scalability, reliability and energy efficiency.
- Internap’s Los Angeles data center was recently awarded Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Internap named a TAG Top 40 Innovative Technology Company by Technology Association of Georgia, which honors 40 companies for innovation and contributions to the state’s technology community.
- Internap’s newly expanded Atlanta data center named first in Georgia to achieve Green Globes Certification. This Green building assessment marks the fourth Green Globes certification across our data center footprint and underscores our commitment to environmental efficiency practices and sustainability.
- New Los Angeles data center achieves Green Globes certification for its environmentally-friendly design, operation and management.
- Our Santa Clara data center receives ENERGY STAR certification, a program run by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to identify ways in which energy efficiency can be measured, documented and implemented in data centers.
- Listed as one of InformationWeek’s 500 Top Technology Innovators across America. Internap was recognized for energy efficiency and sustainability practices at its state-of-the-art Santa Clara, Calif. data center.
- Won top honors in the 2012 Golden Bridge Awards for Agile Hosting service, selected among 16 finalists as Best Cloud Computing Service in the New Products and Innovations category.
- Certified by Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) as a Support Staff Excellence Center.
- VMware vCloud powered validation of public and private cloud service offerings
- LEED, or Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, is a building rating achievement given to facilities that meet the standards of the US Green Building Council. Internap is a LEED Accredited Professional. Currently, our Santa Clara facility is LEED Silver certified, and our Dallas facility achieved LEED Gold in 2012.
- Both our Santa Clara (first public data center in the U.S. to achieve this distinction) and Dallas facilities are Green Globe Award winners, an honor given by the Green Building Initiative. The Green Building Initiative is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to accelerate the adoption of building practices that result in energy-efficient, healthier and environmentally sustainable buildings by promoting credible and practical green building approaches for commercial construction.
- SOC2 Type II audited data centers by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) who introduced SOC Reports, replacing the previous SAS 70 standard. The new auditing standards and resulting reports are inclusive of new guidance specific service organizations outside of the financial world.
- More than 90% of Internap’s Dallas data center appliances, computers, monitors and printers are Energy Star Compliant. Energy Star is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Department of Energy. Founded in 1992 for the purpose of saving money and protecting the environment through energy-efficient products and practices, the Energy Star label is now on major appliances, office equipment, lighting, home electronics and more.
- Listed as one of InformationWeek’s 500 Top Technology Innovators across America for our scalable density model, a flexible, modular approach to data center design that can rapidly and efficiently scale power and cooling to meet colocation customer needs on demand.
- Named one of Georgia’s Top 100 Public Companies by Georgia Trend
- Named as one of the Top 10 Green-IT Vendors by IDG Computerworld, the leading IT media brand dedicated to providing peer perspective, IT leadership and business results.
- TCP acceleration service was named winner of 2011 Golden Bridge Award for Performance Optimization.
- Won 2011 Stevie Award for Customer Service at 9th Annual American Business Awards for ‘Best Customer Service Department’ of the year. The award recognizes Internap’s excellence in providing outstanding network performance and customer support.
- Internap’s global, route-optimized Performance IP™ service won the Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) 2011 Next Generation Network Leadership Award presented by its publication, NGN Magazine.
- Classified as a BBB Accredited Business.