Internap’s mission is to power the world’s most innovative Internet applications. Our unique combination of high-performance technologies, hybrid services and world-class customer support has helped thousands of fast-growing companies transform their Internet infrastructure into a competitive advantage.
Our success starts and ends with our talented and dedicated team of Internappers. Watch the video below to hear from some of them and check out our current openings if you’d like to be part of our dynamic and innovative team.
Our values are at the heart of our success, and guide our actions and interactions with our customers, colleagues, business partners and community. Our team members demonstrate these values every day. As an organization, we value:
- Integrity: We believe in being honest — with ourselves, with each other, with our customers. It’s this expectation of integrity that sets us apart.
- Quality and Service Excellence: We’re proud to offer superior enterprise IP, CDN, colocation, managed hosting and cloud solutions services, but we believe our most important attribute is our superior customer service. Every employee’s top priority is taking care of our customers.
- Mutual Support, Teamwork and Generosity of Spirit: We have a strong team to thank for our innovative approach to Internet connectivity, so we’re committed to integrating collaboration into every aspect of our corporate culture.
- Innovation and Creativity: We can only move ahead by continually generating new ideas and critically evaluating ourselves. Our creativity is instrumental for our future.
Our employees are our most valued resource. To secure exceptional performance and commitment, we encourage a work/life balance and provide a top-notch benefits plan. Not only do we provide our team members with medical, vision and dental insurance, company-provided short and long-term disability coverage, paid holidays and an attractive paid time-off policy, we’re also proud to offer:
- Company-matched 401(k) plan with one year vesting
- Access to internal training programs
- An Employee Assistance program that promotes the balance between work and life
- Subsidized transportation plans including parking and/or transit passes
- Business-casual dress environment
Internap Network Services values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.