For organizations that need a public cloud and are in search of a cost-effective, easy-to-use management interface, this is an ideal fit. Based on the OpenStackTM framework, this solution eliminates cloud vendor lock-in, through an open standards management API and supplies an evolving ecosystem of partner applications.
Our Open Public Cloud creates a highly scalable platform for web applications with dynamic capacity, providing a cost-effective solution to meet peak demands. By using an open-source platform, Internap encourages the development of future cloud solutions for everyone. Open-source projects allow anyone to run, build or submit changes to a project.
Open Public Cloud Features
- Cost effective public cloud solutions
- Built on the established, open source OpenStack™ platform
- Low cost, open source Xen hypervisor
- Open API, no vendor lock-in
- Easy to use web-based Internap cloud portal
- Usage-based/pay-as-you-go billing
Learn more about how Internap’s cloud platforms can address your IT needs, improve your end-user experience and increase your bottom line.