Get the performance of bare metal with the elasticity of cloud.
Powered by OpenStack®, AgileSERVER is designed for high-performance workloads. With more operations per second and more consistent networking, bare-metal AgileSERVER can reduce upfront and ongoing costs for data-intensive use cases.
AgileSERVER combines the performance of dedicated servers with the automation of cloud. Non-virtualized bare-metal servers eliminate resource contention and provide the full processing power of a dedicated server without the overhead of a hypervisor.
- OpenStack-PoweredManage bare-metal instances through the OpenStack API or portal, and orchestrate entire stack deployments via Heat and Glance.
Watch the demo.
- Cloud ElasticityMeet changing capacity needs by provisioning AgileSERVER in minutes and managing instances via CLI, API or portal. Read Taptica case study.
- Hybrid-ReadyMix and match bare metal with virtual cloud, colocation and other hosting environments via a common portal and API.
Read the white paper.
- Performance HardwareBare-metal servers with access to the latest generation of NVMe storage technology offer significantly higher IOPS for your most demanding applications. Learn more about NVMe.
- Network SecurityEach account includes up to 10 VLANs and NIC bonding for improved network isolation, security and redundancy. View the data sheet.
- Universal TransferUnique “single bucket” IP and CDN transfer improves performance and lowers cost by enabling bandwidth sharing across environments.
Watch the video.