Whether you depend on our Internet Connectivity, Colocation, Managed Hosting, or Content Delivery Network services, you can count on our best-in-class customer support for the ultimate in peace of mind.
Our support organization stands on two pillars:
- A Network Operations Center (NOC), where seasoned engineers deliver proactive service; and
- A Service Level Agreement (SLA) that puts our commitment in writing
Network Operations Center
We maintain a fully-redundant NOC to deliver outstanding service. Our NOC acts as a virtual extension of your network infrastructure team, so you have the benefit of:
- Direct access to engineers who assume immediate responsibility for every technical issue – not just the most critical ones.
- Technical expertise – 95% of all issues are resolved by the engineer who receives your request and initiates the trouble ticket.
- Proactive notification – We proactively monitor our services and network and often advise you of an issue before you are aware of it.
Learn more about our Network Operations Center.
Service Level Agreement
We believe in our technology so much that we back it with our SLA, which is like no other in the industry. Our SLA is based on:
- 100% uptime availability
- Specified proactive crediting – We start crediting you when the event clock starts ticking.
Learn more about our Service Level Agreement.