Bare-metal cloud offers the performance of a physical server along with the flexibility and control of the cloud. By eliminating the overhead of a hypervisor and the resource contention inherent to multi-tenant environments, bare-metal cloud can yield superior CPU, RAM, storage and internal network performance for your most demanding applications.
Advantages of Bare-Metal Cloud
- Bare-metal performance Deliver dedicated processing resources and consistent disk I/O of a physical server for data intensive workloads.
- Ease of use and control Manage your environments via our customer portal and API with streamlined, simplified management as well as direct access to all Internap services and tools.
- Hybridization Match infrastructure to your application workload requirements, not the other way around by mixing with virtual cloud instances, colocation and hosting environments.
- Instant provisioning Deploy compute and storage in minutes so you have the flexibility to quickly adjust to the capacity needs of your application.
- Flexible billing Avoid stranding unused servers by only paying for the infrastructure you need, when you need it.
By combining non-virtualized, physical resources with the service delivery and automation capabilities of the cloud, bare-metal cloud delivers raw performance, resulting in a superior performance-to-price ratio relative to some virtual cloud alternatives.