Hong Kong is a vital center for international finance and trade in the Asia-Pacific region making it a key location for financial institutions and other businesses attracted by low taxation and free trade. The convenient location of this established data center makes it ideal for customers that need regular access. Our facility in Hong Kong is carrier-dense and offers N+1 or greater redundancy for power and cooling infrastructure. Top-notch security professionals as well as advanced protection and environmental control systems make this data center a hub for for global business.
What our Hong Kong Colocation Facility Offers:
- Location: Internap’s Hong Kong data center is located near Hong Kong International airport and is just a short distance from the central business district.
- Carrier Neutral: Our Hong Kong facility provides an extensive choice of carriers as well as the ability to interconnect with a variety of partners and service providers.
- Redundancy: The Hong Kong data center is designed to an N + 1 or greater standard for both power and cooling infrastructure and is backed by Internap’s 100% SLA uptime guarantee.
- Security: Our Hong Kong facility is staffed 24/7 with security personnel who maintain physical access control lists and manage ingress and egress. Biometric access controls are integrated as a part of the overall security system and the facility is monitored 24/7 using CCTV.
- Environmental Controls: Internap’s data center in Hong Kong maintains a consistent environment with sophisticated temperature and humidity controls plus a proactive fire detection and suppression system to protect your most vital infrastructure.
For more information on our Hong Kong data center services, contact an Internap expert at 877.843.7627.