Power-rich data center with plenty of room to grow
Services offered at our Santa Clara data center facility
What Internap Santa Clara Data Center Facilities Offer
- Location: Located in the heart of Silicon Valley on the Silicon Valley Power and PG&E electrical grids, Internap’s facility is adjacent to several Fortune 500 companies and offers convenient access to highways, airports and hotels.
- Upgrade in Place: The Santa Clara facility features the latest in data center design techniques including in-row cooling options enabling high density configurations of up to 18kW per rack– among the highest in the industry
- Green Design: As a part of our overall design philosophy, we are committed to consuming fewer fossil fuels, reducing greenhouse emissions, minimizing impact on the land and offering a better working environment.
- Speed to Market: By integrating modular elements into our facility design, we can grow as quickly as your business demands.
- Carrier Diversity: Our Santa Clara facility offers a robust carrier Meet-Me-Room, including alternative transit and local access options. In addition, we provide Internap Performance IP™ with optimized links up to 10GB through seven top tier carriers.
- On-Site Personnel: Our experienced team of data center engineers and technical support staff are on-site 24/7, proactively monitoring facility performance and resolving issues before they impact your business.
- Resiliency: More than just an N+1, our Infrastructure system is designed for the concurrent maintainability of generator, UPS and cooling modules, enabling the Santa Clara facility to maximize the uptime of your environment.
- Security: We protect your equipment with comprehensive security measures including 24/7 on-site security personnel, closed circuit television systems, as well as biometric electronic and key card locks
Chat live, call us at 877.843.7627 or contact us to schedule a tour and to receive a quote today.