Internap’s data center in Sydney is a strategic location for our customers as Sydney is the largest corporate and financial center in Australia and an important financial center in the Asia-Pacific region. Our state-of-the-art data center is conveniently located near the Sydney airport and the central business district and is designed to meet maximum uptime standards according to our proactive SLA. With advanced security and environmental controls plus a fully array of carrier and interconnection options, Internap Sydney is your top choice for data center services in the South Pacific.
What our Sydney Colocation Facility Offers:
- Location: Internap’s Sydney data center is strategically located in Mascot, close to the Southern Cross Cable Head and Sydney Airport, and just a few miles from the central business district.
- Carrier Neutral: Our Sydney location offers an extensive network choice as well as the ability to interconnect with a variety of partners and service providers.
- Redundancy: The Sydney data center is designed to an N + 1 standard for both power and cooling infrastructure and is backed by Internap’s 100% SLA uptime guarantee.
- Environmental Controls: Internap’s data center in Sydney maintains a consistent environment with sophisticated temperature and humidity controls plus a proactive fire detection and suppression system to protect your most vital infrastructure.
- Security: Internap Sydney staffs the data center with 24/7 security personnel who keep detailed physical access control lists to manage ingress and egress. The facility is also equipped with CCTV, biometric fingerprint scanners and motion detectors for advanced surveillance and safety.
For more information on our Sydney data center services, contact an Internap expert at 877.843.7627.