As home to more of the Fortune Global 500 than any other city in the world, Tokyo is a true global business center and a desirable location for housing critical IT Infrastructure. Our state-of-the-art facility in Tokyo is conveniently located within minutes of Haneda International airport and just south of the city. As a major peering and Internet exchange point, our Tokyo location is carrier-dense with multiple options for interconnection. Power and cooling infrastructure offer high levels of redundancy while advanced security and environmental controls safeguard your IT Infrastructure investment. Internap’s Tokyo data center boasts ample room for growth for its colocation customers in addition to services such as Internap’s Enterprise IP and Content Delivery Network services.
What our Tokyo Colocation Facility Offers:
- Location: Internap’s Tokyo data center is located just south of the city near Haneda International Airport and offers convenient access to public transportation.
- Carrier Neutral: Internap’s Tokyo location is a major peering and Internet exchange point for the Asia-Pacific region with direct access to key partners, such as BBIX, JPIX and JPNAP and Japan’s two largest financial exchanges, TFX and TOCOM.
- Redundancy: The Tokyo data center is designed to an N + 1 standard for both power and cooling infrastructure and is backed by Internap’s 100% SLA uptime guarantee.
- Security: Our Tokyo facility is staffed 24/7 with security personnel who maintain physical access control lists and manage ingress and egress. Access is also monitored using 24/7 CCTV, biometric scanners and pin code security.
- Environmental Controls: Internap’s data center in Tokyo maintains a consistent environment with sophisticated temperature and humidity controls plus a proactive fire detection and suppression system to protect your most vital infrastructure.
For more information on our Tokyo data center services, contact an Internap expert at 877.843.7627.