Data Center Security & Compliance
Internap’s secure data centers are designed to keep your data safe.
- 24/7 onsite security personnel and secure loading docks
- Fingerprint-activated biometric locking mechanisms
- Man-traps with weight sensors to determine if equipment is being carried out of the facility
- 90-day video monitoring with security cameras available for individual cage environments as needed
- Recorded “in and out” logs
- Password-protected access to both physical locations and web portals
Data center compliance & accreditations
- Internap secure colocation facilities are designed to adhere to domestic and international compliancy, customer care and environmental standards.
- Our data centers comply with the regulations set up by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) for Service Organization Control (SOC) type II reports and HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996).
- Annual audits verify our compliance, and you can leverage our third-party audits for your internal compliance requirements and reduce audit procedures within your organization.