Powered by Internap Linking
1. To provide a link to internap.com, you may display only the logo provided (“Logo”). By displaying the Logo, you agree to be bound by these policies.
2. You may display the Logo only on your Web site and not in any other manner. It must be active at all times and link to http://www.internap.com.
3. The link Logo GIF includes the words “Powered by Internap” or “High Performance Website” to describe the significance of the Logo on your site (that is, the Logo is a link to Internap, not an endorsement of your site). You may not remove or modify this, or any other element of the Logo.
4. Your Web page title and other trademarks and logos must appear at least as prominent as the Logo. You may not display the Logo in any manner that implies affiliation with, sponsorship by, or endorsement by Internap.
5. The Logo must appear by itself, with spacing around it and other graphic or textual elements on your page. The Logo may not be used as a component of any other logo.
6. You may not alter the Logo in any manner, including size, proportions, colors, elements, etc., or animate, morph, or otherwise distort its perspective or appearance.
7. You may not display the Logo on any site that disparages Internap or its services, infringes any Internap intellectual property or other rights, contains pornography or hate speech, or violates any state, federal, or international law.
8. Internap reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify your permission to display the Logo at any time.
9. Internap reserves the right to take action regarding any use that does not conform to these policies, infringes any Internap intellectual property or other right, or violates any law.
10. INTERNAP DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED BY LAW REGARDING THE LOGO, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. INTERNAP DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY LINKED SITE.