Maintaining business operations is a key responsibility of every IT organization. With the importance of data to your business, it is critical that a strategy be in place to assure that your data is safe, secure and available. As a managed hosting provider, Internap offers a managed enterprise data protection solution to give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the integrity of your digital assets is maintained.
Internap managed enterprise data protection is a fully-managed service for companies seeking regular data backup and data restoration capabilities. The solution is available exclusively in Internap facilities and provides a cost-effective option for addressing a key element of your disaster recovery strategy.
- Simple. Easily integrates with Internap’s Managed Storage and Managed Server solutions.
- Fully Managed. Internap experts manage and monitor all aspects of the backup according to defined daily and weekly schedules.
- Facilitates Regulatory Compliance. Archival and recovery capabilities support defined regulatory requirements for data retention.
- Protects Intellectual Property. Backups ensure copies of key information are available in the event of a loss of primary data storage.
- Enables Data Management Policies. Enterprises can establish retention policies for corporate data.
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Internap provides SLAs governing backup and restoration policies.
Professional management and administration of your enterprise data protection policy from a leading managed hosting provider that includes:
- Scheduled disk-to-disk backup of all data with weekly full data backup and daily backup of incremental changes.
- Management of data protection activity to ensure a 24-hour Recovery Point Objective (RPO) target.
- Restoration activity to recover and reconstruct data stores lost to equipment failures or malfunction, viruses, accidental deletion, etc.
- Maintenance and management of data and backup media according to industry best practices.
- Full weekly backups and incremental backups save new data on daily basis
- Rolling 30-day retention policy
- Disk-to-disk copy
- Database data protection
- MS Exchange data protection