Route Optimization Technology
INAP’s patented route optimization technology enhances Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) by dynamically evaluating path characteristics including latency, packet loss and route stability to select the best route to any given destination, resulting in low latency, high availability and accelerated application performance.
Improving on BGP
- Evaluates factors beyond BGP rules to find the fastest path and help avoid latency, jitter and application-impacting events.
- Dynamically modifies BGP decisions by evaluating performance factors to select the best route to any given destination.
- Reduces traffic latency by 44% compared with native BGP.
- Thousands of traffic optimizations per customer per hour maximize the performance of public internet routes
- Redundant, high-speed connections to major internet backbones provide unmatched reliability and reduce the risk of network outages.
- Advanced analytics continuously adapt to changing network conditions so data reaches the end users faster and more consistently.
Comprehensive Visibility and Support
- IPv4 and IPv6 compatibility to future-proof IP deployments.
- Full network transparency allows for identification and correction of issues before they impact performance.
- Performance and usage metrics provide additional operational insight.