View The Webinar
Please complete and submit this form to view the webinar.
As enterprises move more workloads to public cloud infrastructure, their requirements get more complex and pretty quickly the one-size-fits-all standard cloud offerings do not meet the mark. Often for performance and security reasons, enterprises are choosing not to use virtualized cloud resources and instead are looking for bare-metal servers but with the flexibility and agility of a cloud service.
With a bare-metal service there is no hypervisor separating the guest OS from the CPU, significantly improving the performance of whatever is running on that guest. But bare-metal and virtualized resources are not an either or scenario, rather it’s about matching the right workload to the right infrastructure resources to meet business requirements.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- Is my current cloud service meeting my requirements from a performance, security and cost standpoint?
- What are bare-metal clouds and how do they work?
- What are the typical use cases for bare-metal clouds?
- How do companies manage bare-metal and virtualized resources under the same umbrella?
- What are the trends shaping this market today and what will it look like in 3-5 years?