Please complete this form to view the demo.
Learn how to use the OpenStack Horizon dashboard to build infrastructure for specific application needs.
Available with Next-Generation AgileCLOUD, the Horizon portal provides native access to Openstack-specific features, allowing increased flexibility and management of your cloud infrastructure.
This video will demonstrate how to:
- Use the Horizon dashboard to set up a new database server with specific requirements
- View a summary of your infrastructure, including total number of server instances
- Launch server instances from the dashboard
- Apply security groups, SSH keys and network access
- Create and manage volumes