The New York Metro data center will offer state-of-the-art services and amenities, including:
- High-density Power: Upgrade in place with modularly-deployed electrical infrastructure and high-efficiency cooling solutions that enable power configurations up to 18kW per rack, among the highest in the industry. This helps avoid incremental equipment costs and installation fees by adding power as you grow, instead of expanding your physical footprint.
- Remote Management: Internap’s customer portal allows you to view and manage your colocation environment remotely. Reboot servers, check power utilization and monitor bandwidth all via a single interface. Businesses looking into cloud or managed hosting services can hybridize at the click of a button.
- Hybrid Hosting: Our New York metro facility is designed to seamlessly connect your colocation, managed hosting and cloud environments, maximize performance and lower bandwidth costs within the same data center.
- Resiliency: More than just N+1, our infrastructure system is designed for concurrent maintainability of electrical and mechanical systems, resulting in maximum uptime and performance for your applications.
- Energy Efficient Design: Designed to achieve LEED certification, our New York metro data center’s efficient design components include outdoor air economizers, variable frequency drives on chillers and pumps and cold aisle/hot aisle containment zones.
The Secaucus facility demonstrates Internap’s commitment to meeting our customers’ needs for high-performance IT Infrastructure – from scalable colocation and hosting to private and public cloud services.