Compliance and Accreditations
Process and Privacy
- SOC2 – INAP’s data centers are reviewed by third-party auditors to ensure conformity with standardized SOC2 principle criteria. SOC2 reports includes guidance specific to service organizations and provide auditor insight into security, availability, process integrity, privacy and confidentiality. SOC2 replaces the previous SAS 70 standard.
- Sarbanes–Oxley Act (SOX) – As a publicly traded company, INAP must adhere to rules set forth by the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002. Not only do we publicly disclose our financial results as certified by officers of the company every quarter, we are required to regularly assess the effectiveness of internal controls. These requirements increase transparency to financial stability and help provide peace of mind for some of your most critical operations.
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) – PCI DSS is set of requirements designed to protect cardholder data and the environments in which cardholder data is stored, processed or transmitted. INAP’s managed hosting and colocation services are in compliance with the latest PCI DSS v3.1 standards and are certified yearly by a PCI Quality Assessor. Learn more about PCI Compliance.
- HIPAA Compliance – INAP provides a HIPAA-compliant environment for our colocation, managed hosting and private cloud customers.
- Green Globes®
- ENERGY STAR
- LEED Gold
- LEED Platinum
Learn more about our environmental compliance and certifications.
- Certified by Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) as a Support Staff Excellence Center
- VMware vCloud powered validation of public and private cloud service offerings
- Classified as a BBB Accredited Business