Data Center & Colocation Services
Internap colocation services support business scale and growth.
Internap data center and colocation services offer scalability, continuity and security for your applications, data and systems. Our carrier-neutral SOC 2 Type II data centers are conveniently located in major metropolitan areas. More than 40% of our data center facilities are less than three years old, giving you access to the most advanced data center technology.
Whether you require managed colocation or prefer a hands-on approach, Internap colocation data centers remove the need to build, staff and manage your in-house server rooms or data centers, giving you the freedom to focus on your business.
- Global network of data centers With 16 company-controlled data centers across North America, EMEA and APAC, Internap provides low latency, global reach for your applications. See data center locations.
- Unparalleled network performance Backed by industry-leading Performance IPTM service, Internap data centers are located on the edge of the most robust network backbone available.
Learn why our IP service is world class.
- Power density High-density data centers provide scalable power up to 18kW per rack, and beyond – allowing you to upgrade in place and make the most of your colocation investment.
Learn more about high-density environments.
- Security & compliance Internap’s secure colocation facilities provide the highest level of physical security, availability and environmental control compliance.
Learn more about data center compliance and accreditation.
- Redundancy & reliability Designed with concurrent maintainability, Internap data centers provide infrastructure redundancy and high availability.
See benefits of concurrently maintainable data centers.
- Interconnection & hybridization A broad menu of data center interconnection services and hybrid capabilities allow you to seamlessly connect your infrastructure environments.
Learn more about data center interconnection services.