Compliance and Accreditations
Process and Privacy
- SOC2 – Internap’s data centers are reviewed by 3rd party auditors to ensure conformity with standardized SOC2 principle criteria. SOC2 replaces the previous SAS 70 standard. The new reports include new guidance specific to service organizations.
- Sarbanes–Oxley Act (SOX) – as a publicly traded company, Internap must adhere to rules set forth by the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002. Not only do we publicly disclose our financial results as certified by officers of the company every quarter, we are required to regularly assess the effectiveness of internal controls. These requirements increase transparency to financial stability and help provide peace of mind for some of your most critical operations.
- Safe Harbor – the European Commission’s Directive on Data Protection prohibits the transfer of personal data to non-European Union nations that do not meet the European “adequacy” requirement for privacy protection. Safe Harbor certification ensures that EU organizations know your company provides adequate privacy protection as defined by this Directive.
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) – PCI DSS is set of requirements to protect cardholder data and the environments in which cardholder data is stored, processed or transmitted. Internap provides hosting environments that are PCI DSS compliant as certified yearly by a PCI Quality Assessor. Learn more about PCI Compliance
- HIPAA Compliance – Internap provides a HIPAA-compliant environment for our colocation, managed hosting and private cloud customers.
- Green Globes®
- ENERGY STAR
- LEED Gold
- LEED Platinum
- Certified by Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) as a Support Staff Excellence Center
- VMware vCloud powered validation of public and private cloud service offerings
- Classified as a BBB Accredited Business