When you use Internap for live event streaming, you extend the impact of your real-time audio and video streaming by utilizing the power and reach of our best-in-class CDN.
Live Event Broadcasting
Share your videos, stream live events, archive, and deliver for later viewing.
The flexibility of Internap Live Event Broadcasting makes it a perfect delivery method for any type of event, including:
- Concerts, speeches and sporting events
- Distance learning, coaching and training
- Press conferences, meetings and commercial events
Benefits of Live Event Broadcasting
Live Event Broadcasting gives you a level of control that can boost your return on investment. Internap’s service helps you:
- Lower Costs — Live event broadcasting maximizes return by eliminating expenses like travel, printing and airtime
- Boost Site Traffic — A compelling live event broadcast differentiates your site, your content and your brand
- Deepen Audience Connection — Online live events are inherently more engaging than static content, and personalization features can further extend the virtual connection with each person watching
- Improve Comprehension and Retention — An interactive, television-like experience can have a bigger impact than other delivery methods
- Expand Your Reach — A web-based live event broadcasts your message globally
Internap’s Superior Approach
Internap provides the most efficient way to manage, deliver and protect your rich media across an expanding array of devices and networks, including:
- Multiple Supported Formats — Internap’s Content Delivery Network (CDN) provides an automated solution for live video streaming in Adobe® Flash® and Windows® Media. This eliminates the need for content transcoding, development and management prior to delivery to Internap, allowing you to focus exclusively on content.
- Internap’s Route Optimization — Even the best performing ISP can only deliver top performance 20% of the time. If you commit to a single ISP for your live event broadcast, your viewers will experience sub-optimal performance 80% of the time. Internap has patented route optimization technology for better throughput and a better broadcast. Learn more about the Internap Difference.