Performance Data Centers engineered for maximum flexibility and reliability
Data centers are the foundation of everything we do at Internap, and we take them seriously. That’s why we’ve spent the last several years building state-of-the-art facilities to meet our customers’ high-performance IT Infrastructure needs – from scalable colocation and hosting to private and public cloud services. Today, our global data center footprint spans upwards of 1,000,000 gross square feet.
With 42% of our sellable space built in the last three years, our facilities feature the latest innovations in data center design and engineering – from concurrent maintainability and high-power density to award-winning green initiatives.
A few things you might not know about the Internap data center portfolio*:
- Hybrid hosting – featuring Layer 2 Virtual LAN connectivity between your Internap colocation, managed hosting, dedicated hosting and cloud environments – combines the best features of multiple services in a single optimized IT environment for increased performance, productivity and cost savings
- Enhanced connectivity through our Performance IP™ service, which leverages numerous carrier backbones worldwide and our patented route-optimization technology to ensure that your applications and traffic are delivered over the best-performing Internet path at all times
- Reliable N+1 design with concurrent maintainability provides complete infrastructure redundancy
- High-density, scalable power with support for up to 18kW per rack allows you to upgrade in place – which means lower equipment costs, reduced install fees and less hassle for you
- Green building design elements and practices deliver environmental efficiencies
*Some features vary by facility.
Learn more about Internap’s data center services: