Los Angeles data center premiere. Featuring high performance, tailored to your needs. A star is born.
Watch a video of our facility now.
Located in the South Bay, just 6 miles from Los Angeles International Airport, our new carrier-neutral LA facility features the latest in data center technology including a concurrently maintainable N+1 architecture, high-power density and award winning green initiatives. Watch a video of our facility now.
Services offered at our Los Angeles data center facility
Internap’s premium, carrier neutral data center in Los Angeles offers a superior modular design allowing for increased reliability and enhanced flexibility. State-of-the art technology provides for high-power density and high efficiency cooling options, while advanced security and protection features ensure your data is secure 100% of the time. With tech rooms, customer lounges, conference rooms, storage areas and offices, you have the flexibility to do business your way.
What Internap Los Angeles Data Center Facilities Offer
- Location: Located in Redondo Beach, this facility is adjacent to many media and entertainment companies and offers convenient access to highways, airports and hotels.
- Green Design: As a part of our overall design philosophy, we are committed to consuming fewer fossil fuels and reducing greenhouse emissions. Our LA data center’s efficient design components include outdoor air economizers, variable frequency drives on chillers and pumps, and cold aisle/hot aisle containment zones.
- Upgrade in Place: Our LA facility features the latest in data center design elements including modular UPS (uninterruptible power supply) units and high efficiency cooling solutions to enable power configurations up to 18kW per rack – among the highest in the industry. Instead of adding a new physical footprint, customers can upgrade in place as they grow, avoiding unnecessary equipment costs, installation fees and hassle.
- Hybrid Hosting: Our LA facility is designed to seamlessly connect your colocation, managed hosting and cloud environments through a secure Layer 2 VLAN (Virtual Local Area Network).
- Speed-to-Market: By integrating scalable power, space and connectivity elements into our facility design, we can grow as quickly as your business demands.
- Resiliency: More than just N+1, our infrastructure system is designed for the concurrent maintainability of generators, UPS and cooling modules, enabling our LA facility to maximize the uptime of your environment.
- Security: We protect your equipment with comprehensive security measures including 24/7 on-site security personnel, closed-circuit television systems, as well as biometric, electronic and key card locks.
- Customer Amenities: Our data centers are more than just a place to house equipment; every facility features fully equipped office space and technical workspace, plus a full-service lounge with DIRECTV, Xbox and multiple vending options for snacks and beverages.
- On-Site Personnel: Our experienced team of data center engineers and technical support staff are on-site 24/7, proactively monitoring facility performance and resolving issues before they impact your business.
Chat live, call us at 877.843.7627 or contact us to schedule a tour and to receive a quote today.