Data Center Interconnection
Internap helps seamlessly connect your infrastructure environments with a broad menu of Interconnection Services and a flexible approach.
With geographically dispersed audiences, disparate applications and competing business requirements, connecting your infrastructure environments with your customers and business partners can be a challenge. Internap helps minimize these challenges by providing a broad menu of Interconnection Services and a flexible approach.
Multi-homed, route-optimized IP
Performance IP™ with Managed Internet Route Optimizer™ technology leverages numerous carrier backbones worldwide and our patented route-optimization technology, ensures that your applications and traffic are delivered over the best-performing Internet path at all times.
By combining a private network that unifies colocation, hosting and cloud environments with a single-pane-of glass management platform, you can hybridize your IT environment to maximize cost efficiency and performance.
- Save on costs associated with traversing the Internet to connect to different platforms
- Eliminate vendor management headaches with a hybrid solution from one provider
- Save time and effort by leveraging a unified network and single management interface
Proximity to partners
Gain access to a range of business and technology partners located within our data centers. Seamlessly connect to these businesses without traversing the Internet.
- Reduce latency by being located in close proximity to your partner
- Enhance availability and avoid Internet traffic congestion
Enhanced carrier diversity
Internap’s Interconnectivity service extends carrier availability without the need to compromise on resiliency or power density by connecting Internap data centers to other data centers’ carrier Meet Me Rooms (MMRs) within the same metro area via a redundant point-to-point connection.
- Direct cross connects to hundreds of service providers
- Access to a highly consistent, dedicated network for chatty, mission critical applications
- End-to-end pricing, inclusive of cross-connects at the customer’s cage and secondary data centers’ MMRs.