Performance IP™ Service
Every millisecond counts.
Reduce latency and improve network performance with Internap’s Performance IP™ service. By combining multiple carrier backbones and real-time route optimization, Performance IP provides reliable, high-speed IP service for stable, consistent connectivity.
Backed by Managed Internet Route Optimizer™ (MIRO) technology, Performance IP enhances Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) by dynamically evaluating a broader set of performance factors across a diverse set of possible paths.
- IPv6 CompatibilityPerformance IP is compatible with IPv4 and IPv6 for future-proof IP deployments. Allocation of IP addresses complies with the America Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN) policy.
- Ultra-low LatencyPerformance IP enhances BGP by considering additional factors to find the fastest path, including latency, jitter and service-degrading brown and black outs. Reduces latency by 35 milliseconds per packet round-trip time on average, compared with sub-optimal carrier routes.
- Port and Access OptionsPerformance IP offers flexible access alternatives based on proximity, platform and bandwidth needs, including leased lines, Metropolitan Access Networks and data center cross-connects.
- Network MonitoringOur world-class Network Operations Center (NOC) constantly monitors your network to free you up from managing connectivity, complexity and Network Service Provider relationships.
- High AvailabilityDirect access to multiple ISP backbones reduces the risk of network outages. Other fail-safe network features include end-to-end N+1 design, hot swappable spares, and comprehensive monitoring via two geographically-dispersed network operations centers.
- Service Level GuaranteesIndustry-leading Service Level Agreement (SLA) supports 100% uptime. Learn more.