Digital Advertising Technology
Every day, our infrastructure services help digital advertising technology companies improve analysis and targeting of their audiences, enhance auction efficiency and deliver a better customer experience.
The trading of digital media space for advertising requires a flexible, reliable and low-latency IT environment. This holds true for supply side or demand side platforms enabling the purchase and sale of impressions, a bidding exchange matching buyers and sellers, or a data management platform processing and storing massive amounts of information.
With a portfolio of data centers in close proximity to every major advertising market in the world, a suite of optimized connectivity services, and hosting and cloud services tuned for performance, INAP provides infrastructure that meets the rigorous performance requirements of the digital advertising technology ecosystem.
Rapidly scale while maintaining performance
- Bare-Metal Cloud – On-demand, bare-metal cloud is an ideal hosting platform for data-intensive digital ad applications because it provides dedicated compute, RAM and local disk access as well as fast, horizontal scalability. Bare-metal cloud comes in a variety of configurations designed to meet your specific workload, performance and elasticity requirements, while also providing the convenience and control of provisioning and management APIs.
- Hybrid Environments – INAP enables digital advertising technology companies to hybridize disparate IT infrastructure environments including colocation, dedicated hosting, virtualized and bare-metal cloud over a single unified network and single management platform. Our hybridized infrastructure enables customers to split application workloads, assigning different functions to the most appropriate hosting environment, saving time, money, and improving performance.
Improve transactional efficiency through optimized connectivity
- High-Throughput Dedicated Hosting – Our dedicated hosting platform supports multiple connectivity options that enhance data throughput and lower latency. From our private network that connects all of our Agile locations to the 10GigE server options, we can provide networking options that support your most data intensive application needs.
- Performance IP™ – INAP’s redundant network architecture provides access to multiple Network Service Providers (NSPs) in a single location. INAP’s patented Internet route optimization technology, Managed Internet Route Optimizer™ (MIRO), enhances Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) by dynamically evaluating performance factors to select the best route to any given destination, resulting in low latency, high availability and accelerated application performance.
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) – INAP’s CDN service creates the best experience for end users by ensuring that they always find the data they are looking for, supporting multiple distribution formats (Adobe Flash, including Dynamic Streaming; iDevice; Microsoft Silverlight and HTTP Streaming) and by providing powerful tools for advanced reporting and analytics.