Internap's online gaming infrastructure solutions help enhance the gamer user experience and the gaming development lifecycle with maximum flexibility, scalability and availability.
Internap helps you build a compute, storage and network foundation that matches your game’s lifecycle. With virtualized and bare-metal cloud options, fully-managed dedicated hosting, high density colocation and a broad array of networking options, we can support almost any game architecture requirement.
Test, develop and deploy online games with flexible cloud solutions
- AgileCLOUD - provides a cost-effective way to spin up virtual servers to support your development and collaboration needs.
- Bare-Metal Cloud - provides the extra processing power and highly consistent disk and network I/O for your most demanding games and applications. Resources can be added in hours and you pay for only what you use.
Enhance your users’ gaming experience with low latency and high availability
- Performance IP™ - ensures your game is continually connected to the fastest available route across the Internet to provide gamers with a flawless online experience during the initial game launch and beyond.
- Private Network - connects game functions over private network links within the same facility or across geographically distinct data centers. Redundant, self-healing 10Gb links provide fast and reliable connectivity without the need to traverse the public Internet.
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) - and our global network of edge POPs significantly reduces download times, balances traffic, and optimizes the delivery of your games to players around the world.
Easily build the optimal architecture over the lifecycle of your game
- Hybrid Environments – Seamlessly hybridize different infrastructure offerings, including virtualized and bare metal cloud, dedicated hosting and colocation, to fit the right hosting environment to the game workload. For newer games with unpredictable demand, public cloud and dedicated servers provide the rapid elasticity you need. For large, complex games with high persistence requirements or established games with predictable demand, colocation, dedicated hosting or a dedicated private cloud environment deliver more customized elements to your game architecture.